Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Life...

Life has slowed down a little but not much! On the weight front - no change. Am currently keeping a food diary for dietician to assess me next week.....we'll see what happens then.

I have applied for another job which is exciting yet daunting. I really hope I get it but if I don't it's still ok - at least I have a job!

We are off on holidays for 5 nights at the Gold Coast on 3rd May. Jess is going to respite for that time and when we get back we are off to Melbourne to have the hoist fitted to the car. How exciting and what a difference that will make to our lives. I will actually be able to take Jess places on my own which I haven't been able to do for about 6 years! The stupid thing is that Caitlin has to be quarrantined when we get back because of Swine Flu!!!

No comments: