To catch up:
- We went to Morpeth (Maitland) last weekend for Mum's bday. Had lovely seafood lunch. Had respite too which was even better.
- Had a bloke I know die from cancer a week or so ago. 43 is too young to die and leave a wife and 3 kids.
- Now a teacher I've known for years has died from cancer as well so am going to his funeral tomorrow.
- I've been back to the Orthopaedic surgeon about my knee (which has been extremely sore and is the reason I'm not exercising) - he gave me the bad news that my knee is "stuffed". I'm up for a knee replacement within the next 10 years depending on how long I can last....not great news. Bring on summer so I can get back in that pool.
- On a lighter note I'm madly preparing for the markets where I'm going to be selling my Poppy Seed Salad dressing and Peanut Butter Balls (which are not for bandits!). That will be fun...they are very popular with my workmates and John's workmates so we'll see how it goes.
- On the weight loss side of things I'm getting lots of positive comments but the scales are not reflecting anything exciting! I'll take a photo this weekend so you can have a look for yourselves.
Thanks Sue for the lovely comments! and Diz you are a positive influence as usual.