It's a year today since I had my operation and although my weight loss has not been all that fantastic I have had some major positive outcomes:
1. I've lost a total of 24.2kg
2. I've lost over 90cm
3. I'm back playing sport (and lived to tell the tale) which I never thought would be achievable
4. I am much more positive about my future
5. I no longer take medication for diabetes
6. My joints are not screaming at me as much...and I can get out of a chair without cringing!
7. I'm no longer the fattest chick in the room - Yes I still check that out!
8. I've gone from a size 26 to a size 18-20!
I'd just like to thank all those people who have supported me from day one. An especially big thanks to Myf, Tina, Karen S and Sue H, Mel & Diz - you have no idea how much your comments boosted me and pushed me along when I needed it most.
On to the next 20kg now - can't wait!