My life has finally not been revolving around my weight or weightloss. I've been going to the gym and been more active in general life which is what the aim was I suppose. This is what's been happening and about to happen....
1. I've been accepted into Uni - I am so excited about this as it has been a long time coming for me to decide what I want to be when I grow up! I'm doing a BA - Psychology. I'm doing it via distance ed so yes I am still working full time for the moment.
2. Fundraisers for Jess are on 2nd May and 29th May. That is huge in itself. Have had media ringing myself and my friends for publicity etc which is good.
3. Have garage sale this weekend - why do I have these stupid ideas! What a lot of work! I'd better make a million!!!
4. Have old friend coming down on long weekend in June to stay - that should be good.
5. Have holiday booked on gold coast in July.
Then we rest!!!