Friday, May 14, 2010

Life...

What a year I've had so far! Haven't been blogging at all as you may have realised. In Feb my best friends mum died - that was a very sad time in our lives and is still a struggle for my friend. This lady was a nan to my kids and a friend to us for many years and we miss her a lot.

I've organised a school reunion which I must say was a bloody great success - thank god! It was fun to do but a lot of work.

We went to the central coast for a few days to have a break before I had surgery on my knee - which is why exercise has been out of the question for a long time. The knee was worse than expected - had a big clean up and a lateral release. Oh and on the same day I had all the fluid taken out of my band as I've become a "dysfunctional eater" - yep that means anything good came back up and anything bad stayed down. My banding surgeon was not impressed...so we start from scratch. I'm back at work now after the surgery and lots of physio.

The good news is I won a competion through 2UE in Sydney - look up the NuYu retreat www.nuyu.com.au
OMG - I won 2 weeks there worth $5000! It's a complete overhall of my life which is perfect for me and i couldnt have wished for anything better.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Dear swtor player.

There is a good news that we will offer the cheapest prices and best service for you concerning Swtor Credits and Swtor CDKEY.

Please Click at http://www.swtorfast.com/.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Swtor Credits for Sale

csgo4sale said...

More and more player like to play csgo,i found a pretty shop about csgo products last weekends.

If you're very dedicated to play csgo routine,you can click at www.csgo4sale.com.

It has pistols, Kniver and keys,you can buy it with Mastercard,visa or Paypal.

End,hoping you have a good day and keep a best body.