Well - that's it then.....I've paid the money to the Doctor! The countdown begins and I can't wait.
I've been thinking of all the reasons I really want to lose the weight. Some of them are common amongst all of us!
* I want to see my little girl grow up, get married - all the bells and whistles!
* I want to show her how to play tennis
* I want to play tennis myself!
* I want to be more physically able to help my older daughter Jess. If I was fitter I'd feel more able, capable and would cope much better. This would also give my husband (John) more freedom.
* I'd like to feel sexy again.
* I want to go on holidays to an Island resort and feel great about being there - I would never even go there the way I am at the moment.
* I don't want people making allowances for me anymore.
There's a lot of "I's in there but I also think it's time to make it all about me.