Thursday, April 3, 2008

More progress

Well I weighed in 13.5kg lighter which is great. Only one pair of jeans slightly fit (they are baggy around the legs and stomach but they are elastic waisted so I can get away with wearing them a bit longer!). My shirts are starting to move around when I walk so much that I have to hang on to them! Wow - how good is that.

I went on ebay today and have bids on jeans 2 sizes smaller! I am a legend !

Comment of the day: "Gee Kath you really are short. I never noticed until you lost weight" - (I didnt take offense Kirrilly it was funny!) - so I gather I was as round as I was tall before. At least now I take up less room!

2 comments:

Tina :o) said...

Wow 13.5kgs that is great. Good on you. Those clothes will be swimming on you before you know it. Good on you for looking at smaller size clothes. It will not be long and they too will be too big for you. Keep up the good work. You are doing fantasticly:O)
Congratulations you are well on your way to a new healthier you.
Cheers Tina

Unknown said...

Yay you!!! I'm going to have to do the ebay thing - I've just realised I have hardly any winter clothes and my pants all look like clown pants.