Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bring it on.

I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3.2kg since starting Optifast. I know I've lost more today as I could have done with a catheter at work today!

I managed to get through today better than yesterday so look out tomorrow! It's my last day at work and I have a meeting from 10 till 2 so the day will fly.

To everyone who has been supporting me - thank you for your good wishes.

Don't worry Bob - not much longer now!! Hope you end up looking as hot as me! Morticia won't be able to keep her hands off you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathy, congrats on the 3.2kgs - what a great start. Have a great last day at work - the meeting will definitely help it speed through.

LapBandGirl said...

keep going with the Optifast ... I know it's horrible.. but it will be well worth it - practice for when you have your op and have to be on liquids! It does get better :)
3.2kg is excellent... WELL DONE!