Sunday, March 30, 2008

Restriction?

When I went to the surgeon a few weeks ago he gave me 2 appointments. One if I needed it this thursday and the other a couple of weeks later. I thought 'there is no way I will need the one on the 4th!" but today I've woken up HUNGRY!!

I've been hungry all day. Haven't eaten more than usual but I believe I may need a fill! So it looks like I'm off to N'Castle on Thursday. Now I know what they talk about when they say they've lost restriction and need a fill. I didn't really believe I had a lot of restriction but I think I need it now! Don't like being hungry......oh well I lasted a long time without one! I've been able to eat everything and anything but in small quantities and still lose weight which is how I like it. We will see how this pans out now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny how you wake up and suddenly have no restriction. All of a sudden it just seems to disappear.